|HOW TO JOIN|
If you are crazy about the Harry Potter world like us and you like to draw, doesn't matter if you do so really good or not, feel free to join our group!
simply visit #HogwartsArt and click on the button that says "Join This Group"
Watching the club does not mean you're joining. You will need to officially "join the group" to be a member and be able to submit your work.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Your works must be related to the Harry Potter books/movies/fanfics. Let the magic inspire you
If you have art to share, what you need to do is Contribute it to the group. To do so, you need to go to our home page or gallery and click on the button "Contribute Art" or "Sumbit to this Gallery"
- You can only send THREE (3) SUBMISSIONS PER WEEK ^^
- Our gallery has folders for each of the Hogwarts Houses. Please submit your artworks to the folder you think fits better (based on the subject matter of the drawing).
Works that you feel don't belong to a specific House should go to the Various Folder, but please, give priority to the houses folders (for example, a drawing of Lucius should go to the Slythein folder while a drawing of the Sorting Hat should go to Various).
Click the links below to access each House Folder:
- We encourage our members to give their best when uploading to dA and to the group, so if we decline a deviation because we feel it doesn't show effort was put into it, please don't take it badly. We just want you to improve!
- We don't accept scraps or WIPs (we strongly encourage you to try to submit finished pieces, that way your art will surely get more views)
- Submit only your own art.
This community is dedicated to HP graphic illustrations, but you can share your fanfics as well. Please submit these to the FAN FICTION folder that can be found in our gallery.
Please note that we DO NOT accept deviations that use copyrighted images.
These include: movie stills, screenshots, promo shoots, photos of the HP actors that were not taken by you personally, etc.
This is a must-follow rule for us and any deviation that contains a copyrighted image will simply be denied, no matter how good the end result is. We will not give feedback on why we are declining these type of deviations from now on.
We accept photomanipulations, IF the pictures you used on them are yours, or if you used free stock or have otherwise permission from the original artists to be used.
...any question, just ask!!! Enjoy!